Students, faculty, and administrators are organized within Team Workspaces, which can host all the course materials from your curriculum.
- Join your school's Team Workspace using the 'Add Tools' menu in the lower left of the Osmosis Dashboard.
- With your Team Workspace, lecture slides (also called Documents) are organized within Course Folders, which correspond to the modules, blocks, sequences, or courses at your school.
- Folders can be added by Osmosis or the Workspace Admin(s) at your school and can be created from the Course Folder tab.
- Lecture slides and folders can be added by any member of the workspace that has admin privileges within the Team Workspace.
- Folders require names, start and end dates, and optional descriptive information.
- Folders can be added ahead of time or as the school year progresses: