Privacy of Material
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for students and faculty.
- We do not share or sell your content or personal information to third parties outside of your class group.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- We do not advertise on Osmosis. We use your information to provide you with a better teaching and learning experience, not to sell you products.
- We employ security measures that match and exceed industry standards for data privacy. We use a 2-step authentication process to create an account on Osmosis, and store all faculty and student information behind a firewall, using an encrypted HTTPS connection.
- We ensure that faculty and students retain complete ownership of and have easy access to learning materials intended for their class group. We ensure that all uploaded material remain completely private within class groups and is not shared more broadly. Furthermore, no Osmosis user has ever used Osmosis to distribute lecture material outside of their school or sought to benefit financially from doing so.
- We ensure that all of our policies and procedures are in line with FERPA regulations.
We invite you to email us at [email protected] to learn more.