If you've purchased an Osmosis plan* from the iOS store and switch a device (without restoring from a backup) or delete the app, you will need to restore your purchase.
*Note these purchases are not Osmosis Prime, which allows access to everything. These plans allow access to 1 section of the Osmosis library: Flashcards, Questions, or Videos, and is only available for iOS. We recommend purchasing Prime for long term value.
Make sure that you are logged into the same Apple account and the same Osmosis account on both devices (make sure to double check your email on the device's Settings page and on the Osmosis More -> Account page). If both of those are the same, you should be able to tap "Restore Purchases".
*Note: if you want to have an Osmosis Prime account through the website, it will work on all devices automatically (no need for syncing the Apple account) but we don't have monthly billing for that yet.
You can also manage your subscriptions on your phone from Settings:
See the instructions here:
Manage your subscriptions
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To view your subscriptions, tap this link: View my subscriptions. Or follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Get help with subscriptions that aren't in your list.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.