With my Osmosis Prime membership, will I get access to additional content and features that Osmosis releases?
Definitely. We’re continually improving Osmosis, adding powerful new features and high-yield material all the time. Your Prime membership gets you access to all of these benefits, including exclusive access to seven new Prime videos released each week.
Osmosis references many other resources, such as Sketchy, Picmonic, and Pathoma. Are these included in my Osmosis Prime membership?
While we link to many free and paid resources, Osmosis Prime does not include any other paid subscriptions (yet).
What happens if my Prime membership expires? Will I continue to have access to my materials?
Yes! Any documents, notes, flashcards, questions, or other resources that you upload or create yourself will always be accessible to you.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you purchased one year or more of Osmosis Prime and request a refund within seven (7) days of purchase, we'll issue you a full refund. However, all sales of Prime memberships shorter than one year are final.
To request a refund, please email us at support[at]osmosis.org using the email address associated with your osmosis.org account. Don't forget to let us know why you're leaving the Osmosis community—we're always looking for ways we can do better!
What happens if I purchase a Prime membership before my free trial is over?
Your Prime membership will automatically start after your free trial membership ends, so no need to wait until the last day of your free trial to sign up for Prime!
How do I extend my Prime membership?
You can extend your membership at any time by visiting the Plans page.
Do I need to be part of a study group or class to use Osmosis?
No, Osmosis can be used independently and in group settings. On your own, you can access our comprehensive library of videos, questions, flashcards, memory anchors, and reference articles, in addition to your own personal Workspace and customized Study Schedule.
What topics do you cover?
We have comprehensive coverage of pathology, physiology, clinical reasoning and pharmacology topics.
What do I get with my membership?
Your Prime membership gives you access to all of the tools and material you need to succeed in the health sciences. This includes:
- Access to our comprehensive video library that includes over 700 pathology, physiology, pharmacology, and clinical videos. You’ll also get access to seven new videos that we release exclusively to Prime members each week.
- Over 16,500 Osmosis flashcards, with the power of spaced repetition
- Over 9,000 Osmosis case questions
- A customized exam Study Schedules linked to all of your study resources
- Personalized daily reminder emails
- Integrations with SketchyMedical and Picmonic
- Links to Medscape, First Aid, Wikipedia, YouTube, and others
- Study analytics with recommendations based on your performance
- Access to downloaded flashcards and case questions in offline mode
- Prioritized customer support
- Discounts on Osmosis textbooks, swag, and partner products
How do I get your print textbooks?
You can purchase any of our textbooks in the Osmosis Bookshop. We don’t currently offer PDF versions of our textbooks. As a bonus: Prime members receive a discount!
Do you have t-shirts?
Yes we do! Check out the Osmosis Shop, where we’re always adding fun new Osmosis swag.
How will I be billed for my Prime membership?
Prime memberships must be paid in full upon purchase. We don’t offer payment plans at this time.