How faculty can use Osmosis
Faculty use a variety of Osmosis tools and resources to supplement their lectures. (Some use Osmosis as a means to move toward blended learning or problem-based learning). Here are some of the most popular ways that faculty have utilized the platform:
- Create a shareable Video Playlist. Download the related Job Aid.
- Share Osmosis Videos via URL before, during, or after class. For example, videos can be added to your LMS, embedded in a lecture slide, or shared via email to supplement what’s taught in class. Videos can be found in the Osmosis library, and can be be shared via URL: https://www.osmosis.org/learn/Hepatitis?focus=Hepatitis_A
- Send Osmosis a syllabus, learning objectives, or any list of topics so that we can create a custom Playlist for your students.
- Create practice questions and flashcards for lectures:
- Send practice questions to your Osmosis point-of-contact to have these uploaded for you.
- Work with your point-of-contact to share selected student and faculty flashcards and questions across your school. See these these instructions about how we can copy questions across different workspaces.