Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Medical Education Sales Lead to lead our internal partnerships team. In this role, you will be working with our internal customer success team, marketing team, and external sales team, and to build long-lasting relationships with medical education programs to provide their students with access to the Osmosis platform.
This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of more than a million current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Our members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate remotely and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Medical Education Sales Lead, you will work closely with our Customer Success Team and external sales team to source and secure institutional partnerships with medical education programs and manage the transition of those relationships to our customer success team.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, negotiating, and closing institutional contracts with medical education programs both in the United States and internationally
- Coordinating sales efforts with our external sales team, including providing training resources on product updates, supporting the creation of marketing collateral, communicating product feedback to the Osmosis product team
- Attending conferences and other events to meet with current and prospective clients
- Managing the transition from sale to onboarding with the customer success team
- Supporting in the Development and iteration of institutional sales projections based on internal data and data shared by the external sales team
- Helping shape sales team strategy and organization
This position is remote and requires up to 30% travel.
- Experience sourcing & closing software sales with higher education institutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding individual and team revenue, sales and/or other quantitative goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You are able to seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) and applying these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis’ mission and/or passion for your daily work
- A background in medical or health education
- Existing relationships with health science programs in the United States
- Previous client management experience as a management consultant or in a similar function
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
- Answers to the following two prompts (100 words or less for each question):
- What was the most difficult sale that you’ve had to close? Why were you successful?
- Describe a time you failed to close a deal. What lessons did you learn from that experience?
Please send applications to [email protected].
Incomplete applications will not be considered.