SSO allows users at your school to log into Osmosis using their account on your school portal. You can learn more about SSO here.
If you're interested, please connect us with the relevant IT group at your school and share this article:
Here is checklist for implementing SSO.
- 1 School FederationMetadata.xml file (see template)
- 2 Osmosis FederationMetadata.xml file
- 3 School test account login:
- 4 School test account password:
- 5 School test account email:
- 6 Successful test by Osmosis? (yes/no)
- 7 Approved users in School active directory? (yes/no)