Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Associate for our Product Team. In this role, you will be working with Developers, Designers, and other Customer Success associates to deliver the best user learning experience to our learners.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of more than a million current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Our members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate remotely and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Customer Success and Quality Assurance Associate, you will be a guardian of our outstanding customer experience. You will be able to dive into many aspects of our video library, be responsible for quantifying and improving quality across our entire site, and answer support tickets directly from our users. If spotting errors and finding flaws were a game, you would win with one eye closed.
You have a keen attention to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You can juggle several balls and not lose track of the little things. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Triage incoming requests in Intercom, Github, and Trello and spot and track trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Provide feedback on QA test strategy led by Product team
- Rapid manual testing with high touch feedback loop
- Uncover those hard-to-find bugs
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Complete penultimate validation of products produced by the development team
- Defect reporting, and documentation
- Implement best practices and standards in the QA methodologies
Qualifications / Functional skills
- Experience in customer support or quality assurance industry in Internet Technology
- Technical or creative writing and strong communication skills
- Passion for the Osmosis mission, vision, and values
- Organized. You bring order to everything you touch and have a keen attention to detail.
- Communication Wizard. You can talk with learners, developers, and other team members to understand their needs, collaborate and find solutions.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You are able to seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members.
- Resilient. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) and applying these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- Value Oriented. You share our values, and demonstrate those values in your daily work.
- Interest in working with technology to design, quality check and manage various solutions and advancements for our clients
This is a part time, remote role, with working hours between 8 AM - 5 PM ET.