Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Content Administrative Specialist to join our Content Team. In this role, you will be working with the Content Team to manage administrative and operational projects.
This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of more than a million current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Our members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate remotely and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Content Administrative Specialist, you will work closely with our Director of Video Production and Content Team to ensure that our content operations run smoothly and our content team has the support they need to deliver excellent learning resources to students around the world.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Upload questions, notes, and videos to the Osmosis platform and meticulously manage DropBox files
- Track and ensure brand, content, communication alignment across Osmosis content and marketing - the website content and social media sites (e.g. YouTube)
- Conduct plagiarism checks on content and create a tracking system
- Monitor social media and other external sites for piracy and inappropriate comments
- Help to manage and grow our digital asset library
- Perform additional tasks that come up (e.g. content titling changes for SEO)
This position is a contract position, 20 hours per week and remote.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once with a keen attention to detail
- Experience working on brand alignment, content, or communications projects
- Excellent computer literacy (experience with spreadsheets a must; experience with project management software, Dropbox, and social media, is also useful.)
- Negentropic. You bring order to everything you touch and have a keen attention to detail
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You actively seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members. You don’t wait for someone else to pick up the slack.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources.
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) that is relevant to your craft, our company, and our customers and you apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis’s mission, vision, and values
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
To apply, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Project Linked Here
Incomplete applications will not be considered.