Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Marketing Administrative Specialist to join our Marketing Team. In this role, you will be working with the Marketing Team to own administrative and operational tasks.
This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of millions of current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate remotely and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Marketing Administrative Specialist, you will work closely with our Marketing Team to ensure that marketing operations run smoothly.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct social media content and campaign research (partnerships, relevant and special content, etc)
- Assist with monitoring brand reputation on social media platforms, forums, and other websites.
- Help manage donation requests and sponsorship requests
- Assist Campaigns Marketing Manager to ensure the team is up to date on marketing calendar and project details.
- Review our website for consistency of branding guidelines and accuracy of content.
- Assist with social media logistics (submitting image requests, content gathering, scheduling, etc).
- Create unique tracking links for appropriate and efficient analytics.
- Keep marketing related spreadsheets up to date and accurate.
This position is a contract position, 20 hours per week and remote.
- Associates or bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working on marketing, brand alignment, content, or communications projects.
- Excellent computer literacy (experience with GSuite, project management software, and social media a must).
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You actively seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members. You don’t wait for someone else to pick up the slack.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources.
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) that is relevant to your craft, our company, and our customers and you apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis’s mission, vision, and values
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
To apply, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Resume or CV
- Submission of an Osmosis "Spread Joy" e-card. At Osmosis we are working to develop the most caring people, and to this end have created the www.osmosis.org/spreadjoy tool. Please visit it and send an e-card to someone and let us know what you thought of the experience.
- Project Below:
Medicine is constantly changing, and sometimes controversial. For example, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To celebrate, we partnered with the Get In Touch organization to bring awareness to the disease and encourage people to educate themselves on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.For this assignment, please research and summarize any controversial issues associated with breast cancer screening. Additionally, make 1-2 recommendations on how we can navigate through the controversy with the goal of educating the public. Make sure to list your sources. 500 words maximum.
*We expect this should take you no longer than 1-2 hours.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.