Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Print Content Coordinator to join our Content Team. In this role, you will be working with the Content Team to help create vivid, engaging health education content for learners all around the world. Osmosis’s print content will contribute to the wide array of learning material that we produce with the singular aim of making health education a more joyful experience.
This is a hands-on position in a unique, distributed start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of millions of current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library to learn efficiently and excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, artists, educators, writers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate remotely and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Print Content Coordinator you will work closely with our content and creative teams to ensure that we produce and update online and print notes according to release schedules. You will assist with the editing, design, and construction of these notes.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee print production scheduling
- Identify and address bandwidth and production needs
- Design frameworks and style guides for new print projects
- Coordinate content production needs between teammates
- Review and edit print content
- Update and upload print content
- Manage the entire notes process and production schedule
This position is full time and remote.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Project management experience, preferably in a distributed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Copyediting / digital content creation experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- InDesign experience a plus
- Medical education experience a plus
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded.
- Proactive. You actively seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members. You don’t wait for someone else to pick up the slack.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work diligently to produce excellent results with limited time and resources.
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) that is relevant to your craft, our company, and our customers and you apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- Mission and Vision Aligned. A passion for Osmosis’s mission, vision, and values.
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Must be authorized to work in the US or Canada.
To apply, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Copyediting task linked here
- Submission of an Osmosis "Spread Joy" e-card. At Osmosis we are working to develop the most caring people, and to this end have created the www.osmosis.org/spreadjoy tool for you to show care and spread oy. Please visit this page, create an Osmosis account, and send an e-card to someone and let us know what you thought of the experience. (200 words or less)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.