Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking an Institutional Account Manager to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will act as a liaison in order to ensure that our partner institutions are receiving the best learning experience possible.
This is a hands-on position in a unique, distributed start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of millions of current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library to learn efficiently and excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate in a distributed environment and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As an Institutional Account Manager, you will work closely with our Director of Customer Success and our Institutional Engagement team to ensure that students, faculty, and administrators at our partner institutions have a productive and positive experience on our platform:
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing direct and indirect relationship-building with prospective and current institutional partners in the US and abroad. This work includes: curricular mapping, in-person visits and related travel, monthly correspondence, sending swag and marketing collateral
- Overseeing implementation of Osmosis product at partner institutions via one of several methods: manual rostering, SAML-based Single sign-on, and Learning Management System integration
- Identifying opportunities to connect partner institutions with other Osmosis teams to provide additional support or assist with relationship building
- Providing product and usage updates to institutional partners through email communication, video meetings, and online webinars
- Supporting Institutional product team by sharing user feedback; bug/product reporting; attending Product Retreats; consulting on new product ideas and designs; QA testing
- Effectively resolving customer enquiries in a considerate, personalized and timely manner
This position is full-time remote.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer support, primarily through written-communication
- Genuine passion for customer support and a strong understanding of the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience implementing technology solutions at higher education institutions
- Knowledge of web-based technology and the ability to explain technical problems clearly and succinctly
- Mastery of English and excellent in-person & written communication skills
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You are able to seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources
- A passion for Osmosis’s mission, vision, and values
- Previous experience working with email-driven support for a web-based application
- Previous experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
To apply, please submit the following to [email protected]:
- Submission of an Osmosis "Spread Joy" e-card. At Osmosis we are working to develop the most caring people, and to this end have created the www.osmosis.org/spreadjoy tool for you to show care and spread joy. Please visit this page, create an Osmosis account, and send an e-card to someone and let us know what you thought of the experience. (200 words or less)
- Answers to the following three questions (100 words or less for each question):
- Describe a time in which you provide a positive customer service experience. What made the experience satisfactory?
- Describe an experience that you’ve had with a disgruntled customer. How did you approach the conversation and what was the resolution?
- As a growing organization, collaboration and communication are key to our customer service approach. What does collaboration mean to you?
Incomplete applications will not be considered.