How can Osmosis help me?
Osmosis can help you...
- Master pre-clinical and clinical material to improve performance on high-stakes exams, like Step 1 and Step 2.
- Manage resources by organizing your lecture slides, practice questions (from us and your classmates) and references to outside sources, like First Aid, Wikipedia, Pathoma, and Uworld.
- Save time by providing an efficient, repeatable study plan and by protecting against cram-and-forget cycles.
- Anchor and contextualize basic science using relevant and engaging content including pathophysiology and patient videos, memory anchors, wikipedia and medscape articles.
- Develop optimal study habits based on cognitive science. Background Article.
Improve long-term recall using spaced-repetition and the test-enhanced learning, so that you can remember the content that’s important for practicing medicine.
Did this answer your question?