- You need at least one folder so that you can load course documents.
2. Folders are like directories. They help organize and store your documents (and all the attached notes, flashcards, questions, media, etc.)
3. Folders are time-specific and work with your Daily Repetition Quiz. They're designed to match the courses, blocks, sequence, etc. that your school uses to organize their curriculum and class calendar, and so they also require information from you:
- Course Name
- Start Date & Exam Date
In the days leading up to your Exam Date, your Daily Repetition Quiz will include more flashcards about the Topic(s) covered in the exam.
4. If you're not in class currently but want to load documents:
- Create a general purpose folder; call it anything.
- Include all the topics you want to study
- For start date, choose the day when you created your workspace
- For exam date, choose a day when you want to stop studying the topics you chose.