If you’re an Osmosis institutional partner, we’ll provide Osmosis Prime memberships for everyone covered under your contract.
- For each cohort of students, please send Osmosis your student, faculty, and user list(s) in a .csv file.
- CSVs should include
- First Name
- Last Name
- School email address
- Osmosis will use this list to distribute account activation instructions via an email from [email protected]. Here is what that email looks like:
- Students and faculty should look for these emails, sent from [email protected]. They’ll have one week to use the activation link.
- If students and faculty have any issues accessing their account, they can contact our support team directly at [email protected] or use the chat feature in the bottom right of every Osmosis web page.
- If students contact you about their account status, you can send them the following message:
To activate your school-provided Osmosis Prime membership, please use the membership activation link that was sent to your school email address from [email protected].
If you have any issues with your activation link, please create your Osmosis account at www.osmosis.org using your school address and then email [email protected] so that the Osmosis support team can manually activate your membership.