- Identify one or more interested students at your school who can serve as an Osmosis Student Admin:
- Student Admin responsibilities:
- Lead a 30-minute onboarding training session for other students
- Provide ongoing support for other students as they use Osmosis
- Act as the main point of contact between the student community and the Institutional Partner to share feedback on effectiveness
- Set a regular meeting and/or email check-ins between peer-educator(s) and your Osmosis point-of-contact.
Plan a presentation for students for the beginning of the school year, lead by peer-educator(s). If possible, record the presentation so that it can be shared afterward.