A workspace helps you study independently or collaboratively by providing tools and resources for any document* that you upload. Tools and resources include:
- Flashcard & question authoring tools
- Note-taking, highlighting, and annotation tools
- Automatic recommendations from Osmosis including videos, articles, reference, flashcards, and board style quesitons
1. Start by creating or joining or workspace using via "Add Tools" in the bottom left:
2. To join more than one workspace:
Click "CREATE NEW" to "Search for an existing workspace" or create a new workspace.
*Documents need to have a .doc, .pdf, or .ppt file extension.