For more information and to apply, please review the Peer Educator application form.
Peer Educators help themselves and their classmates by sharing learning science techniques through short posts and presentations, as well as by personalizing the Osmosis experience for their schools.
We've helped other students in this program:
- Apply to residency (we've written recommendation letters and provided data for resumes),
- Publish peer-reviewed articles (two students have been first authors),
- Present at conferences, such as Stanford MedX and AAMC,
- Receive perks, such as being animated into Osmosis videos, swag, and extra Prime access, and
- Network with leaders in medicine, such as the deans of their medical schools, presidents of organizations like the AMA and NBME, and residency program directors.