Osmosis is more than a health education platform. It's a movement that aims to empower the world's clinicians and caregivers with the best learning experience possible. We are grateful to have an engaged audience of hundreds of thousands of current & future health professionals as well as patients and their family members.
We appreciate your help in spreading the word of Osmosis. Indeed, that's one reason we called it "Osmosis" - to promote diffusion of health knowledge. To this end, please follow the guidelines below to submit a public video review of Osmosis.
- Find a quiet area to record a short video. The less background noise and the better the lighting (front lighting, not silhouetted), the better.
- Use your computer web cam or phone camera to record. There are many free tools like QuickTime and your phone camera app.
- Introduce yourself. Begin by saying who you are and what & where you're studying. For example, "Hi! I'm Gregory House and I'm a medical student at University of Michigan."
- Answer the question, "Why do you learn by Osmosis." There are so many features and content types on Osmosis, from the study schedule to the video library to the question bank. Speak honestly about why you like using Osmosis.
- Keep the recording to less than 3-minutes. The best videos are short and clear, so try keeping the review as concise as possible while conveying what you like about Osmosis.
- Speak naturally and clearly. Don't try to memorize lines or read from a script because those will often come out unnaturally.
Thank you very much for your consideration!