Head of Growth Marketing
Our rapidly scaling health education technology company is seeking a Head of Growth Marketing to lead our growth efforts. In this role, you will be working directly with Osmosis’s Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer to manage our direct-to-consumer conversion funnel. The goal will be to grow our top-line audience from hundreds of thousands to millions and our paid subscriber base from 10,000+ to 100,000+.
This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, startup environment, so we are seeking a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get work done and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of more than a million current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Our members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, clinicians, and individuals who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we collaborate remotely and value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate clearly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
The Head of Growth Marketing will lead a cross-functional team of marketing, customer success, and product teammates to rapidly grow Osmosis’s top-line traffic, registered user-base, and most importantly the paying subscriber base of medical, nursing, PA, and other health professional students. The ideal candidate will have had a demonstrated ability for sustainable conversion rate optimization as well as multi-channel traffic generation and user re-engagement including, but not limited to, organic search, paid search, social, direct, email, and in-real-life channels.
- Own the B2C conversion funnel, from top-line traffic growth (total site traffic, MAU) to conversion to subscribers.
- Manage a cross-functional team of marketing, customer success, and product teammates.
- Deploy multiple A/B tests in parallel to improve the key conversion rate steps such as account creation and subscription.
- Create conversion funnels to maximize the conversion of various audience segments (e.g. Australian medical students versus US nurse practitioner students).
- Work on in-real-life channels such as school visits & mailers and the ambassador program.
- Other responsibilities to be determined based on your ideas and skill set.
Qualified applicants will meet the following criteria:
- 4-6 years digital consumer marketing experience required.
- Proven ability to have significantly grown a digital subscribed user base in a prior role.
- Knowledge and application of best practices related to traffic generation, including but not limited to: content marketing, search engine optimization, app store optimization, referral marketing, direct marketing, and creating viral loops.
- Demonstrated passion for data-driven growth marketing (e.g. A/B tests) and lifelong learning to improve your skills.
- Experience with Mixpanel and or Google Analytics required.
- Significant interest in improving education and/or healthcare.
Osmosis teammates are deeply committed to our vision and mission, and the successful Head of Growth Marketing will feel similarly inspired. Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].