Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Operations Assistant to join our Operations Team. In this role, you will be working with our Operations Team to help us carry out administrative tasks, build and improve processes, and help us spread joy to our learners and community.
This is a hands-on position in a unique remote, start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work and to collaborate with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of more than a million current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Our members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a team of creative, approachable, and driven entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and understand the importance of life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Operations Assistant, you will work closely with our People Operations Team, Customer Success Team, and Executive Team to ensure that our daily operations run smoothly, our administrative tasks and projects get carried out efficiently, and our learners and team members have joyful experiences.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with a variety of administrative projects, including data entry, event planning, and shipping & distribution for a variety of teams
- Bring joy to our learners by writing and sending handwritten cards and emails and recording welcome videos
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, and travel for the executive team
- Manage our merchandise inventory and online store and own all customer support tickets for online orders
- Provide additional support to our customer success, marketing, and HR teams
This position is a part-time position of 20 hours a week.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on email, video, and print media
- Impressive track record of managing and succeeding in multiple projects at once
- Strong experience providing top notch service both internally and externally
- Positive disposition and ability to bring joy to team members and customers
- Negentropic. You bring order to everything you touch and have a keen attention to detail
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded
- Proactive. You are able to seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work with urgency to produce excellent results with limited time and resources
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) and applying these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- A passion for Osmosis’s mission, vision, and values
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
To apply, please submit the following to [email protected]:
-Answers to the following three questions (100 words or less for each question):
- Imagine you are writing a “Get Well Soon” card to one of our customers. What would you include in the message? (Please handwrite this and submit a picture.)
- Describe an experience when you had to manage multiple things at once. How did you decide what to prioritize? How did you stay organized?
- How do you think Osmosis can bring more joy to our learners?
-Record a short video (>1 min) welcoming a new learner to the Osmosis website.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.